103 Spring Gully Road, Wodonga VIC 3690
Sold for $600,000
PEACE & SERENITY House - Property ID: 897616
You deserve this, escape the hustle and bustle of everyday living to your own piece of paradise!
This fabulous lifestyle property is situated on the cities fringe within an easy 8klm appx drive to the heart of the city. Enjoy everything that this wonderful property offers on your own 5.13 hectares offering an excellent water supply, stunning siestas of the surrounding valleys and hills, and yet all within easy reach to the centre of town. Your own private lane-way weaves itself down through the established shade trees that flank each side of the lane-way to be greeted by a modern family home that has been quality constructed by Marjen homes plus extensive additional infrastructure in place with the original Valley Views tea rooms still intact with very little needed to reinvent or start a number of possible business ventures subject to council approval.
- 5.13 hectares of beautiful countryside, divided paddocks, good fencing, three water tanks and three dams, 2 of which are spring fed
- Beautifully manicured and maintained established gardens, perfect for possible business ventures or to enjoy and maintain as your own
- A quality built 5 year young approximately Marjen home, sitting proudly in an elevated position with a great outlook on offer from many vantage points
- The home offers formal and Informal living zones, four bedrooms, modern and spacious kitchen, two bathrooms, car accommodation and lovely undercover timber decked verandahs
- The additional building offers a formal entry, fully equipped and functional kitchen, large sitting area, separate enclosed tea room, inside entertaining area as well as extensive attached rooms, a large undercover outdoor entertaining area, excellent storage facility area, and large shed with concrete floor and power
The original tea rooms is surrounded by an array of themed and beautiful gardens with extensive varieties of established trees and plantings.
The opportunities are endless with this wonderful property... run a home business with great machinery storage, convert the additional building to horse stables, utilise for guest accommodation, or a possible function centre, or purely to store all your belongings.
A rare opportunity on offer here, contact Terry Hill on 0412 793 331 to arrange your private viewing.
- Separate Laundry
- Separate Living Unit
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Water Tank