275 Yackandandah Road, Yackandandah VIC 3749
DREAM NO MORE! - ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY House - Property ID: 829951
Situated in the beautiful Yackandandah valley fronting a main sealed road this lifestyle property offers the convenience of only being 2.75klms from the historic township of Yackandandah whilst providing the peace, serenity and lifestyle that this wonderful location offers.
This appealing property offers approximately 60 acres of land consisting of bush and cleared, well fenced grazing paddocks. From the front entry gate the drive leads to the foot of the hill, here you will find a character filled contemporary early settler inspired residence tirelessly constructed from a combination of blue stone and hardiplank exterior with a colorbond roof. This beautiful home offers a rustic character and charm throughout seldom found in a lot of homes.
- Breathtaking views from many vantage points of the home of the Yackandandah valley, Mount Big Ben and Mount Jack
- Large open plan living zone adjacent to the kitchen with an abundance of natural glass and offering a wonderful outlook
- A second more formal living area on the lower level of the home with its own wood heater
- Spacious country style kitchen offering a walk in pantry, dishwasher and all modern conveniences, sitting adjacent is a large informal dining area with murray pine flooring
- Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans all offering excellent storage, the main on an upper level with its own ensuite, walk in robe, flued heater, and a fantastic outside elevated deck area, the most inviting place to entertain friends or just sit, relax and enjoy the wonderful aspect on offer.
- A powder room as well as a large three way family bathroom with a full shower and bath.
- A natural swim pond with clean water, ideal for those hot summer days
- Timber decked verandah across the full eastern side of the home as well as an entertaining area.
- A drought proof water supply with three five thousand lte rainwater tanks supplied by Solar pumping from a natural spring running through the property, the property also has a 2 meg stock and domestic water licence
- A large A frame carport plus two fantastic 6mte x12mte Colorbond sheds/workshop
- In adjacent to this shedding there is also a huge 20 mte x 9 mte machinery shed
- Excellent working stockyards, six main paddocks all with good fencing plus grazeable bush land
- Walking tracks through bush land to the state forest for nature enthusiasts
To complete this wonderful lifestyle property school buses pick up from the front gate to travel to Beechworth and Wodonga daily.
If you wish to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday living and settle into this wonderful Yackandandah community then you need to look no further.