166 Flaggstaff Road, Talgarno VIC 3691
Sold for $450,000
LIFESTYLE TO ENVY - For Sale via Expressions of interest House on Acreage - Property ID: 753346
Escape the Hustle and Bustle of everyday life to your own private sanctuary. This wonderful lifestyle property is situated 5 kms from the Bethanga store and public school on a lovely 19.6 acres (approx.) and offers stunning views of Lake Hume, Talgarno bay and the rolling hills of the Murray valley, and in winter the snow fields of falls creek.
This character filled three bedroom weatherboard home oozes rustic country charm with cathedral ceilings, recycled timber flooring, and beautiful exposed oregon beams and columns, combined with todays modern living requirements.
FEATURES of the Property:
- Weatherboard cladding with beautiful cedar windows
- Decked verandahs to the front and rear of the home
- Light filled interior, great northerly aspect on offer
- Three bedrooms, large study area or second living area
- Large country style kitchen with walk in pantry, electric cooking
- Open plan living zones offering excellent vistas of the outside landscape
- Mezzanine floor sitting area / 4th bedroom or additional study nook area
- A full ensuite plus family bathroom and country style laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and large wood heater
KEY POINTS of the property:
- A combination of bore water (never runs dry) with a groundwater bore pump and 24,000 lte rainwater tank with pump plus an additional 24,000 lte uncommissioned rainwater tank .
- The property is divided into three paddocks with excellent fencing, two smaller paddocks and one large with water trough and a spring fed dam. All paddocks offer good shade for stock with large mature eucalypt and a mix of native grasses ideal for cattle, sheep or horses
- A large tool shed and hay shed, as well as a garage with concrete floor and power as well as an additional toilet and plumbing. Possibly potential for a future bungalow?
- Septic system and a 2 k/watt solar system with 3 k/watt inverter, able to upgrade the system to a 3 k/watt if needed without paying for a new inverter, power is connected to the grid
- Bottled gas and a septic sewer system to the property
- The house yard is beautifully maintained and established and offers timber garden beds, very inviting manicured lawn areas and established garden beds offering a mix of deciduous and native plants. There is also excellent shade on offer for the warmer months .
- Outside you will also find a cottage style chook house and a great courtyard area with fire pit for the cooler months
Finally your own private orchard with lemon, limes, oranges and cherries as well as an olive grove with over 40 olive trees
This property is beautifully maintained and lovingly cared for by the current owners, it offers a great opportunity for the relaxed lifestyle you have always wanted and still being within an easy picturesque commute of Albury and Wodonga