34 Clarendon Avenue, Wodonga VIC 3690
Sold for $640,000
SPILLING WITH VALUE House - Property ID: 722303
This is the home you dream of and have been waiting for, quality built by Peter Bowen homes and as new throughout this large energy efficient family home offers everything you could possibly want plus more.
Situated in a highly sought after estate and offering beautiful vistas from your own landscaped acreage it will be highly regarded by the growing family offering plenty of room, and with all the hard work already done by the current owners its just a matter of unpacking and enjoying all on offer.
This beautiful four bedroom plus study family home offers over 27SQS of well designed living space and is finished to the highest quality with top of the range fixtures and fittings.
- A formal entry with recessed ceiling and polished European floor tiles
- Large formal lounge with beautiful window coverings
- Spacious family meals area offering a great northerly aspect and outlook
- Zoned ducted gas heating and Cooling , wood coonara heating to the family area
- 2700 ( 9 foot ) ceiling heights , double glazed windows and doors , low energy Led downlights
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes / shelving and ceiling fans
- Large study with inbuilt shelving positioned opposite the master bedroom
- Expansive master suite adjacent to an abundance of walk in robe and designer ensuite with twin bowl vanities, separate toilet and large shower
- Beautiful kitchen with plenty of storage , soft close cupboards and doors , large walk in pantry quality appliances , gas hot plates , electric oven , d/washer , large island bench
- Family bathroom with large spa bath and separate powder room
- Huge laundry with great bench space and walk in linen cupboard
- A 4.7 kilowatt Solar system with a feed into the grid rebate of 68 cents per KW until 2023, no more power bills !
- 104,000 lte rainwater tank with electric pump giving you the option of the house and yard either being on town or tank water
- Large steel framed pitched roof alfresco area with ceiling fans and outdoor speakers , and tv point, offering beautiful views down to the back of your block
- Solar hot water system with instantaneous gas booster
- Over 129 m2 of Garaging , a large single garage, workshop with drive through access
- A separate garage with 3100mm roof clearance designed specifically for the caravan or boat , currently stores a 19 foot van
- The main oversize garage adjoins the home for direct access , this also offers an additional storage room or cellar
- Beautiful low maintenance landscaped gardens with access available to the rear yard from the front of the block with side access , also a great place to store the trailer or tinny or there is also access to the bottom of the block.
Don't delay to inspect this large , beautifully appointed as new home on your own acre , situated in the highly regarded Cambourne Park estate amongst other homes of distinction.
Contact Terry Hill for your personal inspection - 0412-793 331
- 4 Bedrooms + Study
- 1 Acre in sought after location
- 4.7 kilowatt Solar system with a feed into the grid
- 104,000 litre watertank
- Beautiful landscaped gardens